More Of MisenPOPic!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MisenPOPic Update 11/11/09

The new logo and theme has been finished and is now up. Each week I'll be changing these out to go with a different theme. Can you guess what the current theme is, and can you also name the characters and shows from the ten boxes? Go on, give it a shot. I was working on a fun article, but it's getting late and I'm still not finished. Thank God I get to work on my own time and don't have any deadlines. Makes me wonder why people still want to write for a newspaper? If only I was a better writer and could make money doing this? Who knows? In time, in time.

Glee was good tonight, especially since that annoying guidance counselor wasn't on. Again, it's just a fluffy show that I enjoy watching with my wife. No harm, no foul! Still have to watch South Park tomorrow morning. Will Russell be able to stay alive on Survivor tomorrow night? My bet is probably not, which might make him eligible to participate in the next Survivor All-Stars. He needs immunity or a miracle to survive, but the producers probably want to keep him around as long as they can. So the immunity challenge will probably be fixed for him to win.

Anyway, heading to sleep. May the force be with you!

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment