More Of MisenPOPic!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MisenPOPic Update 2/10/10

I've been so busy creating the additional pages of lists and photos to the blog that I haven't been able to write that much this week. I hope to have most of the new stuff completed by the beginning of next week, but it's just such been such a struggle formatting the pages thanks to my OCD!!!

I just finished watching American Idol the last two nights. The show has kind of lost it's luster for me, but since I'm invested in the show and I have a small connection to one of the contestants, Tyler Grady, I'll continue to watch. I worked with and still occasionally keep in touch every now and then with Tyler's dad, Derek. Derek is so not the Hollywood type, but I think Tyler is going to make the Final list, so naturally I want to see how his pops handles the spotlight. I've mentioned that Ellen DeGeneres has been nothing short of outstanding in her role as the new judge, but I'll say it once and I'll say it again, American Idol is kaput without Simon Cowell. Another thing that I have noticed about American Idol is that will never win an award for editing. Seriously, who is editing this show? The camera shots totally are out of order and there are just too many goofs to spot if you look closely. Maybe my majoring in radio/TV production in college taught me something after all!

I had to include yet another Muppet viral video that is making it's rounds on-line. Just like the Bohemian Rhapsody viral video from a few months back, the new viral video featuring Beaker singing Dust In The Wind is just so amazing. Beaker never fails to make me laugh!!


Peace aaaaah!

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment