More Of MisenPOPic!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MisenPOPic Update 12/1/09

I hope you are enjoying the stuff I'm putting up. You can see I've been busy translating the thoughts in my head to the blog these past few days. And I still have plenty more ideas that need to get typed up including the recap of Chiller Theatre #3, an analysis of Nightmare On Elm Steet #2, thoughts on Big and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and plenty more Out There! articles about random and obscure little nuggets of music.

I'm still recovering from Jamaica, and I hope you like Jammin' too! Upon relistening to my Bob Marley tunes, I've adjusted the ratings accordingly. If I took anything away from my trip to Jamaica, it was rediscovering the beautiful music of the Reggae Man. And of course bugging everybody I know by singing and dancing to my new song of the moment, Reggae Nights.

Now that Sporcle is allowing users to create their own puzzles, I'm going to be totally overwhelmed going through them all and working my magic on a lot of them. And also the cool deal that I can create my own personal puzzles also has my motor running hot. Who needs Brain Age for the DS, when I have sporcle online anytime I want it! Jeopardy, get ready for me baby!

Preparing myself for the holiday season by refusing to hit any malls this month, and no chance in hell I'm listening to the radio to hear the same bullshit Christmas music. I forgot how bad it is until I came back from my trip, got in my car to drive home with my ipod packed up, and the first song I hear was Feliz Navidad!! Shoot me now, please!

Anyhow, I got some more tunes to download and sporcle puzzles to play. To quote Casey Kasem, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!

Mikey

1 comment:

  1. Sporcle is the devil. I hate you. I've been stuck on that site since last night.

    ReplyDelete