More Of MisenPOPic!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

MisenPOPic Movie Review: (500) Days Of Summer


I just finished watching the critically acclaimed (500) Days Of Summer. Every time I hear the words "critically acclaimed", it automatically should make me worry. This movie was all over the place. Ten minutes of great dialogue, five minutes of boredom, three minutes of good plot transition, twelve minutes of artsy cinematography. I'm not sure if Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a good actor or a shitty actor. I'm not sure if Zooey Deschanel was good looking or not. I'm not sure if Levitt and Deschane had good chemistry between them. I'm still not sure if Geoffrey Armend is a bastard for marrying Christina Hendricks from Mad Men, or a hero for ugly but funny men all over the world. (500) Days Of Summer was just okay. Nothing great, nothing horrible. I don't really want to waste any more of my time or yours about this movie.

Grade: C- (Did not meet expectations)

No comments:

Post a Comment