More Of MisenPOPic!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MisenPOPic Update 2/24/10

How y'all doing? As you can see I'm working hard on fixing up my website and should be done by Friday with all of my lists and additional photos. One day at a time, one day at a time. I've just been busy watching season 2 of Breaking Bad On Demand, and if I thought it was the best show on TV after only watching the seven episodes of Season 1, then the seven episodes I've seen of the second season has gotten the show to a whole new level of awesomeness. I'm so stoked to finish Season 2 by Friday, and then I'm all caught up for Season 3 which begins on AMC at 10:00 on Sunday Night, March 21st. Oh crap, I was thinking of going to see Ace Frehley live in Manhattan that night, guess my plans have no changed. But Mikey, you have a DVR, so record and watch it later. I'm still set in my old-school ways, and love to catch my favorite shows when they first air to avoid spoilers. Even if nobody I know watches this magnificent show.

Check out the new photo montage up top. The theme is best comedy teams in movies, and to cap it off, what better comedy group is there than The Hersh Brothers. That photo was taken during an AC/DC concert with my brother and I experiencing pure bliss. There is nothing, and I repeat nothing, like being at an AC/DC concert hearing Malcolm's melodies and seeing Angus in action. Anyway, can you guess the classic comedy duos/trios or at least the movies they appear in?

More quality stuff possibly tomorrow.

C-ya,
Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment