More Of MisenPOPic!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MisenPOPic Update 12/21/09

You know what my problem is, I put way too much pressure on myself when I write. In terms of writing commentary pieces such as this KISS Hall Of Fame blog that is just not coming along the way I want, my brain just turns to mush. The movie symphony and Out There! articles are easy to write and very enjoyable as well, although sometimes I might lose focus on them every now and then. When I write these quick little updates like I'm doing now, the article just flows like a river. Maybe instead of working articles in my head for days, I should follow a good friend's advice and just write whatever I'm thinking at the moment. I know I can write, in fact I can write well. But as I get older and I want to read, watch, listen, and do everything, there's just not enough time in the day to get everything done. DAMN you, internet!!! You know how there are studies being done to analyze retired football players brains to see what kind of damage has been done from playing football. I wonder what my brain looks like with so much useless information in there that most people would question why it's even there in the first place! I guess it just comes down to some days I have the spark to write, and sometimes I just don't. Guess my wife is right, I do put too much pressure on myself. Especially on something like this which probably is read by ten people (if even that). I do feed on feedback (that sounds kind of catchy), which is why I always encourage people to let me how I am doing and what things I should write about. My dream is to get verbal and do some really great podcasts, but that hasn't quite panned out as of yet. Who knows? So seriously, show some support and let me know what works and what doesn't!

Anyhoo, godspeed to all and more good stuff hopefully coming later this week.

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment