More Of MisenPOPic!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MisenPOPic Update 11/25

Sorry y'all! Unless I have some access to a computer in the next few days, no more blogging for the rest of the week. I'll be in Jamaica over the next few days having some fun with the entire family. I won't be bringing a dead boss trying to pretend he is alive in order to get access to his bank accounts (think about this one!), or looking to find the next Shaggy (by the way, whatever happened to that guy?). I'm not even sure there are any pop culture-relevant places to visit there, unless I can find some places linked to Bob Marley or Peter Tosh. I'll be singing Montego Bay by Bobby Bloom the whole time I'm there, though. Wow, what's up with all of the real obscure pop culture references today?

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Gobbledy goo, gobbeledy gook! Enjoy the crappy football games on Thursday, and please stay away from Wal-Mart and the malls on Black Friday. Pull out the Police Academy movies instead and make it a marathon with your loved ones!

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment